New lights on my Stander.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 02DURAMAX, May 1, 2007.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I Installed some lights on my stander today......

Does anybody else have some pic's of their mowers with lights??

Duramax 052.JPG

Duramax 053.JPG

Duramax 054.JPG

2. 02DURAMAX

Here are some with the lights on..:) :)

Duramax 055.JPG

Duramax 056.JPG

Duramax 057.JPG

Duramax 058.JPG

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

i dont mow in the dark.

4. 02DURAMAX

yea but it gets hard no to when it get dark at 5pm starting in august.....plus they were only $10...

5. EastTnLC

EastTnLC LawnSite Member

Do those lights but out a beam or a flood? Also, does it light up enough in front of you, at night? I would like to get some on my lazer but not sure what kind yet.

6. 02DURAMAX

They are fog lights so they give out a good wide path of light && they are very bright.....I will post some pic's of them on outside tomorrow.

7. 02DURAMAX

Here are some pic's i took today..:drinkup: :drinkup:

Duramax 066.JPG

Duramax 067.JPG

Duramax 068.JPG

Duramax 069.JPG

Duramax 070.JPG

8. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

those are pretty bright. are those just from walmart? i think i have seen some that look like that. One question i have a set of the lights that came with my grasshopper but i have a large 8 acre estate that i mow and usualy it runs into the night which is fine its cooler than 110 degrees during the day but id like another set of lights to focus closer or a little further out infront of the grasshopper ones. Would my grasshopper make enough energy to recharge the battery and run both sets of lights at the same time? By the way it is a 223 23hp kohler

9. 02DURAMAX

I bought the lights at meijer.....I think they sell them at wal-mart too....I bought the samllest one's they had, but they produce the same amount of light as the other big ones....As for the the 23hp kohler I don't think you'll have a problem with it....My Stander has a 23hp Kawasaki and it has no problem producing the extra energy for the lights.....If you have any more questions just let me know..:) :)

10. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

My question was more of does anyone think that i can run both the lights that are built into my grasshopper and an auxiliary set similar to the ones you have at the same time without draining the battery