New Loader

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by JDSKIDSTEER, Oct 11, 2007.

1. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess since I have one on the lot and saw a couple truck loads going down the interstate I can finaly show a pic of our new baby loader.

313a.jpg

2. JDSKIDSTEER

Here's another shot. I got to test one a few weeks back at the factory.

313.jpg

3. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

what is the hp and what is it rated at?

4. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Rated probably at 1,350 and probably has about 52 horsepower. It probably weighs about 6,000 pounds, however.

How's that for a complete guess?

5. cat2

from Mi

thats what I was thinking roughly. Wonder if they are going to make a bigger one?

6. JDSKIDSTEER

New 313 And 315 Both 49 Hp

313 Rated 1300 Lb. With Weight Kit 1400 Lb. Wt Of Unit 5150 Lb

AND YES...315 ...WE GOT ONE IN AT ANOTHER LOCATION TODAY. SHOULD HAVE MORE IN OUR LOCATION IN A FEW DAYS.

315 Rated 1500 Lb. With Weight Kit 1650 Lb Wt Of Unit 5200 Lb

315 Actualy Compairs Close To Early 240 Specs

Got to dig with them and they are strong little boogers.

7. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmm, I have been guessing for a while that Deere would come out with a radial lift. I bet soon they will have a radial in the bigger machines. Just a few things that I notice it looks like a boom design simular to Bobcat, and Takeuchi. Only thing that I have a little concern about is where the boom attaches to the machine at the back. Dont look like allot of metal around it. Maybe Im just funny but seems like the closer they are to the edge seems like the welds tend to break easier where the pin goes in. I noticed the Komatsu skid loaders have a few places where the pins go through that they are close to the edge as some other brands. Kind of remings me also of a Gehl machine.

8. cat2

from Mi

For what I do I like the raduis lift better. If they would come out with one rated at 1,700 then I would get one when I trade the bobcat in, but that won't be for a while.:laugh:

9. JDSKIDSTEER

Rear visabilty sets us apart. No radial arm has the rear visability 313 or 315 has.

10. JDSKIDSTEER

315 with rear wts comes close. I will compare breakouts and tipping load when I get time and let you know.