New Logo -CE Lane

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Laner, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Just for Cuts

Just for Cuts LawnSite Member

Sorry, I was bored. Not sure why the top of the "L" looks like a thumb.. a green thumb.. but that may be a good thing! :)

logo.jpg

logo.jpg

2. HPSInc

HPSInc LawnSite Senior Member

number 3 looks typical but still the cleanest of the ones you posted.

3. Laner

Laner LawnSite Senior Member

Interesting! The logo looks kind of cool. Interesting take on the name and how it works with the "green thumb". Thanks for playing around with the logo. Do you do a lot of logo design work?

4. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

This one looks sharp along with #1 and #3. You want a logo that is easy to read.

5. MTenterprises

MTenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

#3 gets my vote

6. Dalen Hawkins

Dalen Hawkins LawnSite Member

I like #6 the best. All the others look too busy/crammed/not lawn care related. Instead of the tree in #6 maybe incorporate a blade of grass on the left and a snowflake on the right which separates and signifies you do both services. Just my opinion but I think it'd look more attractive and professional than any of the others. Good luck!

7. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

If you're 3 or 4 months in on this, you should really hire an actual graphic designer*, commit to a design, and quit spinning your wheels and burning calories. In my experience, naming companies and creating logos lead to as much lost time than just about any aspect of business. Now that Spring is here, you're missing out on getting a new brand in front of people's eyes.

*not one logo you posted is from a legitimately trained, or skilled, graphic designer