New logo choices...any input?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by okeefl, Feb 2, 2007.

1. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

Just got these in from The Logo Company. I want to use the logo on trailer signs and business cards...give it to me!

Thanks

ParadiseLandD09aR00aP01AL.jpg

ParadiseLandD16aR00aP01AL.jpg

ParadiseLandD35aR00aP01AL.jpg

ParadiseLandD36aR00aP01AL.jpg

ParadiseLandD27aR00aP01AL.jpg

2. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

They are all pretty nice looking, since you are in florida I would say the one with the palm tree (3rd on top) but if you were anywere else I wouls say either the second or forth on the top, second looking slightly more professional. G:) :) D LUCK.

3. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

Thanks, I'm thinking along the same line as you are...I like how clean the second one looks, but definately wanted a palm tree in there somewhere.

4. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with everything Caruso said. If i were using the 4th one i would reduce the size of the plant a little.

5. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

3 more to choose from...and would you include the (LLC) and (Come home to paradise) on the logo?

Thanks

ParadiseLandD15aR00aP01AL.jpg

ParadiseLandD43aR00aP01AL.jpg

ParadiseLandD36bR00aP01AL.jpg

6. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

i think the last one from your first set of pictures is the best ,make sure your phone number is the biggest thing on the trailer

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

u should put llc in there if that is the legal name and you are going to brand everything with it

8. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

i really like the 3rd one but i think i would drop the small flower & just keep the leaves. the flower seems to be floating in space IMO.

9. Burch's Lawn Care  LLC

Burch's Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Member

hard to choose i like them all

10. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

what color trucks will u be putting this on? that will make or break some of your choices