New logo design what do you think?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CJCuttingEdge, Feb 26, 2011.

Tags:
  1. CJCuttingEdge

CJCuttingEdge LawnSite Member
    from USA

Please let me know what you guys think on this design, I have no history in graphic design so please use simple english if you think I should change something

LOGOBW.jpg

2. mr.q

mr.q LawnSite Member

I don't understand why you have CJ in front of Cutting Edge. It just sounds a little funny. Why not just Cutting Edge?

3. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would start over with a new name and logo, it looks and sounds funny. Sorry just trying to help, you will be stuck with the name for years to come so do it right the first time.

4. CJCuttingEdge

from USA

Its been my business name for the last 6years not going to change it now...
    anyone have thoughts on the logo itself?

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice looking logo.

6. CJCuttingEdge

from USA

Thanks... Is there anything that you would change as far as the "LOGO" goes?
    Not sure why you other 2 think CJ Cutting Edge looks / sounds funny... Is it because its different then the Norm " CUTTING EDGE LAWN CARE " which in my opinion (and ya know what those are like) i think is way to generic.

7. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe take out that maple leaf. Make it a bit more simple, seems like theirs a lot going on. Maybe it's because you have to many different text fonts and different colors.

8. CJCuttingEdge

from USA

The maple leaf was a last min addition I thought it looked to plain and not "logo like" without something so that why I added it... Font wise yes i do have 3 different fonts going on but I thought they blended ok:confused:

Have any ideas on what else I can put in the logo if I remove the Mapel Leaf?

9. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe just a little curvy line that splits cutting edge with lawn and landscape

10. CJCuttingEdge

from USA

Here is the logo without the Mapel Leaf... Too plain I think, I will deff add something to it wether it be the leaf again or something else. Your guys thoughts are deff appreciated.

CJWITHOUT.jpg