New logo design what do you think?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CJCuttingEdge, Feb 26, 2011.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Why make CJ Cutting and Edge two different fonts and styles? Thats whats throwing us all off and why people are saying it looks funny I think. I'd ditch the grass over edge too and make it all one nice font, put the grass elsewhere.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Needs to be all one font, it looks goofy, also need to cut down on all the diffrent colors, when you go to have shirts made with this logo its gonna cost a fortune to have them done, they charge per color per screen you have like 5-6 colors, when i had my shirts made they charged 30 bucks per color per screen i have 4 colors in my logo and they had to make diffrent screens for the small logo i put on the front of my shirts. so they charged me for 8 screens to do the front and back logos. thats like $240 bucks for just the screens, then the cost of the shirts.
  3. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I would put just a little more space between the C & the J. It almost looks like a u.
  4. CJCuttingEdge

CJCuttingEdge LawnSite Member
    from USA

As far as printing the design VISTA PRINT does all of my printing except the design currently on my truck... I would never pay that much for screen printing, I have changed the logo got rid of maple leaf and changed color slightly I think it looks better... If all the fonts the same it looks worse I tried it, I like the grass above edge and edge only looks good in that font
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

i like it. its stylish and modern and straight foward

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

does vista print do shirts as well??
  7. CJCuttingEdge

CJCuttingEdge LawnSite Member
    from USA

Thanks guzzo...goldpro yes vistaprint does a lot of printing now the quality is great only once I had a prob and the reprinted and shipped for free without wanting the old one back... I always use its kinda a promo get stuff cheaper that way... Also google free vistaprint and u can get a lot of stuff from them for free, more u have in your basket cheper the shipping is it seems
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Never knew that vista print does shirt.
  9. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Wait, is this three logos or one? IMO it doesn't "flow" as one logo. I would try to keep everything in the same style so it seems like a single logo, not various ones.
  10. SperaLandscaping

SperaLandscaping LawnSite Member

I would change the font in the word edge to match the font in "CJ CUTTING" I would loose the grass above edge unless you make it the same color as the font and then I would keep the leaf but make the stem of the leaf go all the way to the end of the word "edge".