1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Logo Ideas/Logo Poll

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by adaptivehomeservices, Nov 1, 2006.

Which logo do you like the best?

1. First

2. Second

3. Third

4. Fourth

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. adaptivehomeservices

adaptivehomeservices LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Just getting opinions on a basic logo for my forms.

Black logo.jpg

Blue Logo.jpg

Gray Logo.jpg

Silver Logo.jpg
  2. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

# 2 is the one I like looks good were they professionally done?
  3. adaptivehomeservices

from Midwest

I am making them...just messing around trying to come up with something universal that I like...them my wife comes around and X's whatever I like...
  4. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

what program you using to make them????
  5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

None. They are all very generic and you want something that people will remember. Also by looking at that logo and name I would have no idea what you do, which isn't a good thing. If I had to pick it would be number 2 but I have no idea what a globe (which by the way is extremely common in logos) has to do with landscaping.

6. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, #2 is amazing. Very professional looking.
  7. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

i chose #1 for a landscaping company .... #2 is the nicest but wont look right for an LCO to be honest
  8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

None of these seem to have anything to do with lawn service? Or at least I don't get the point?
  9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I don't like them either. Sorry!!!!
  10. adaptivehomeservices

from Midwest

My business isn't just lawn care or lawn maintenance. That is only one aspect of my business. Through the relationship I will be developing with my clients, I will provide them with a lot of other services unrelated to lawn maintenance...hence, ADAPTIVE home services. As my company evolves, my name will work for wherever this takes me...I don't want to advertise as yet another lawn company. I am a former contractor and can offer a lot of other aspects of home maintenance or construction.

I do agree that none of them really go with my business. Its funny, the most popular one has the globe and its my least favorite but looks the fanciest.