1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new logo Ideas what do you think

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by vaacutabove, Oct 5, 2010.

1. vaacutabove

vaacutabove LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the bottom one but thinking black letters

2. wvaughn7

wvaughn7 LawnSite Member

Definately the middle one for me. I think the first one is too "sloppy" so to speak, and the last one makes the grass look funny.

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

The middle one fore sure, Its bold and will stand out easy on your truck, shirts ext.... In logos less is more.
  4. GravyTrain

GravyTrain LawnSite Senior Member

the middle one without a doubt.
  5. SkinnyVinny

SkinnyVinny LawnSite Senior Member

agreed.. middle for sure.. where did you get these done at? just curios
  6. K/B

K/B LawnSite Senior Member

I like the last one...but I agree the it would stand out more with black letters. You should request a new proof with it in black to see what it would look like.

MOWPART_SCOTT LawnSite Member

One its simple and two its a 2 ink logo... wich is important. The top and bottom... top especially are multiple ink patterns and cost more in the long run to print.... keeping with a simple 2 ink black and green is a cost effective when dealing with not only business cards but T shirts and auto logo's etc.... My vote is for the middle logo.:clapping:
  8. vaacutabove

with the black letters. should I put LLC or my number on it?

9. vaacutabove

plan-itgraphics.com the guy has been great so far I heard bout him on here comes highly recommended
  10. crookedbrook

crookedbrook LawnSite Member

The middle one for sure. It is crisp, clean and simple. The first line in the bottom logo, even in black, looks like one long word instead of 3. It takes a second to read probably due to the tall letters and "grass" clutter in the background. I would think you would want your buisness name to stand out and be readable at a quick glance especiallly if it is placed on your truck or trailer.