New Logo Ideas - which do you like better?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by rodneyamolt, Oct 19, 2007.

?

Which would you use?

1. Top Design

11 vote(s)
    32.4%
  2. Bottom Design

23 vote(s)
    67.6%
  1. DGomez

DGomez LawnSite Member

bottom one more symetrical and you use the word lawn twice which is a little more to the point

2. rodneyamolt

rodneyamolt LawnSite Member

I got the top logo from sleeklogos.com for 275$ with business card and letterhead/envelope design. I don't remember where i go the bottom one done at but i do know it only cost me 25$ I should have just stayed with them but i figured i could find a better logo. I personally like the top one but i can see everyone's point about being harder to print..

3. loom-gen

loom-gen LawnSite Member

That's Kick ssA! Get two trucks, and The bottom one for short sleeve and a hat and the top for a hoody and I wear size large. send one of each... I'm seeerious.

4. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

****...i just ordered a logo from sleeklogos.com yesterday (it will be ready by next friday 10/26)...i hope i get something more professional looking than the one they made you..no offense

when i get it i will post it up though

5. rodneyamolt

I was really surprised about the first 6 logos they gave to me. VERY generic and VERY disapointed.. I hope you have better luck with them. But they do offer unlimited amount of designs so take that to consideration. They dont stop until you are happy. I thought i was for sure going to use the top one but I might of just had a change of heart.

Does anyone think i should take the dog from the top logo and place it on the bottom one?

6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

The bottom design is killer!

7. rodneyamolt

Okay okay i get it.. :) the bottom design seems to be winning everyone over.. Should I add "Molt's" to the bottom design to make it more personable? I feel that I will get more business using my name because my family is well known in my area...

8. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

Family well known in the area?? Then go for it my friend, add the name!:drinkup:

9. Down2EarthLawns

Down2EarthLawns LawnSite Member

Using your name is up to you. IMO, I would leave the last name out. Just a personal preference for our image. But if it may get you more local recognition = more accounts, it may be worth it for you. That is a decision that you should make with your future in mind. Where do you see this venture going? What clients are you targeting? Would they like a more personal feel to thier LCO? I still like the WHOLE look of the second one over the first (even the dawg).

10. rodneyamolt

bump........