new logo ideas..........

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ltw77, Jan 20, 2007.

1. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

Any thoughts or comments welcome, thanks!! I have heard some say phone #'s in the logo are good and some say it takes away from the logo???

ltw5small.JPG

ltw77small.JPG

ltw8small.JPG

2. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Actually ... I like them all. As for the phone number debate, I feel that an actual logo does not include a phone number ... but many use a phone number with their logo. In other words ... they put their logo and their phone number on their business card. They may use their phone number and logo on a flyer or other advertising, or on the side of their truck and/or trailer. They may not necessary use a phone number with the logo on their letterhead ... though they may include the phone number somewhere else withing that document.

(notice my logo below .. no phone number used here)

I like your designs though ... especially the way the strips are incorporated in the design.

Good work.

3. billsdepot

billsdepot LawnSite Member

They all look good. The one on the top right is the best in my opinion. Depending on where you are going to use the logo you could have the phone number in/out.

4. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Either of the top two are winners!

5. rockymtnmf

rockymtnmf LawnSite Member

Who did them? They look great. I like top left if you want a number in it it. The others would look better without the #

6. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

+1 to that...the number has to stay in the one in the top left and i think that is the best

p.s. what program did you use to make those..if you made them

7. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Top left. Definitely use that one!!!!

8. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Ditto, the top left one is simple, yet effective

9. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

I posted this a few days back and only got a couple responses. I actually had Bob from Plan-It Graphics do those. He was great to deal with and I will definately use him again!! I just picked a few things I liked from his examples and he did like 6 versions and a few revisions with my suggestions for things I was looking for. He was very prompt with his responses to my e-mails which was great! I hate it when dealing with someone over the computer and they are slow to repond. You start to get worried that you may have paid for something you might not get. He actually has his own lawn care business and his site is great!!
    http://www.fore-evergreen.com/

10. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

I did end up choosing the one with the circle and the # on the bottom. After several days of staring at all the choices I got to the point where I felt that less is more. The one I chose has the stripes in it which I like and it is very clear and to the point. Also, the number fits great in the bottom! Thanks everyone for the opinions, I can't tell you all how much this site has helped boost my confidence in succeeding with this business that I enjoy so much!!:weightlifter: