New Logo on Magnets

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by B. L. Landscaping, Dec 23, 2007.

1. B. L. Landscaping

B. L. Landscaping LawnSite Member

What do you guys think of them?

logo.jpg

2. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

That looks good to me! I like the way you have the trees in a mirror image of each other and not facing the same direction.

3. B. L. Landscaping

Thanks Todd I went into the place and they set them up and changed a couple things from what I had designed and I think they came out great. I originally only had a tree on the left.

4. bjlawnman

bjlawnman LawnSite Member

Very nice..I see you have the same area code as me.. I am located in Rockford. Do you do any work there??

5. B. L. Landscaping

hey bjlawnman I do not go that far but i am from seneca by ottawa just down I 39 and east a little on I 80 We generally do not go past la salle or peru for work. I go through Rockford quite a bit this time of year going snowmobiling up north.

6. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

BL, is that your Freightliner Classic XL and do you use it for landscaping? I used to want to be a truck driver and own a trucking company before I got interested in landscaping and I have a CDL. I'm trying to find any way to justify having a truck related to landscaping because I always wanted a Peterbilt or something.

7. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

didn't mean to double post, I hit delete and went back a page.

8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I think its looks nice