New Logo Opinions

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ARIENSNUT, Jan 10, 2011.

1. ARIENSNUT

ARIENSNUT LawnSite Member
    from Texas

My son made this logo in a few minutes, simple but pretty good. Tell me what you think. Advice is appreciated.

[​IMG]

2. ARIENSNUT

from Texas

The second logo that he made:

[​IMG]

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I like the second one better. Do they have a ZTR silhouette instead of the push mower? Do you do actual full tree and arborist service.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. fireman9

fireman9 LawnSite Member

I'd love to see the second one with a z-turn. What is he using for software?

5. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

Spend the $100 from one of those sites that give you three logo looks from professional graphic designers. Sorry both of those options are not very good.

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Respectfully disagree. Just be sure to stick with same theme with truck, trailer, uniform, cards, letterhead, website. Pick a look you are 100% satisfied with in the beginning so people will come to recognize it and you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Texas Lawn

Texas Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

IMO, they could both use some work. I think you tried to get too cute with the first one and it looks like lippers. I know your trying to say clippers, but it doesnt work.

The second one looks better but to me says small operation, which you might be and there is nothing wrong with that. From a customers perspective, I would not use a company with a push mower in the logo. Like I said my opinion and Im sure others have theirs. Good luck though, regardless, branding is always a good idea.

8. ARIENSNUT

from Texas

he said adobe photoshop, image ready, and dreamweaver for other projects.

9. ARIENSNUT

from Texas

yes i provide full tree and arborist service

10. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

I like the second one more, but without the mower, just with the sun set. I would also play with the color of the letters a little, the yellow CLS is to close to the sun color especially towards the bottom. Other than that I like it and think with a little tweaking it could still fit your company even if you grow real large.

Im not a big fan of equipment in logos. I do like irrigaion head or lighting fixture if you do that but