1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Logo (Revisions)

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jay's Lawncare, May 25, 2006.

1. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Okay guys, I have taken the constructive criticism you all have given and have come up with the following revisions, please feel free to give further input........thanks guys........Jay

87673319168080_0[1].jpg

87673319168080_0[1].jpg

2. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh thats a water sprinkler lol, I thought it was an oil gusher at first and I thought what the heck is he doing lol.

3. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it but do you offer sprinkler systems? If you do then use it. Good luck!

4. dtelawncare

dtelawncare LawnSite Member

Looks good. If you do not offer sprinkler service maybe lose that part. It looks ok, but will be a cost up for the extra color.

5. Jay's Lawncare

thanks for the input. To answer your question, no i do not offer sprinler service. The sprinkler part of the logo adds character in my opinion, it in no way suggests that I do sprinkler services

6. Gatewayuser

Yes it does believe me if they see it they will think you offer it. Go ahead and still use though it can't hurt if they ask right and you never know someday you may offer it.

7. Jay's Lawncare

Well if I get numerous requests for sprinkler service, I can always find a good sub to do the work....jay

8. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. And if you don't mind a couple calls now and then concerning sprinklers, keep it on there- it really does add a lot of character. Nice logo!

9. Gatewayuser

There you go see if you do that you could make 10-15% doing nothing and thats always sounds good. Have a Great Year!

10. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Are you using a program or a company to design your logo? I'm going tp do one for my dad's mortgage company. Yours looks great!