New Logo still in Draft Stage...

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Greenhaul Lawn Pro..., Mar 10, 2006.

1. Greenhaul Lawn Pro...

Greenhaul Lawn Pro... LawnSite Member

My new logo has been getting mixed feedback with friends, any help from you guys would be great....
    Thanks...

Attached Files:

2. FSully

FSully LawnSite Member

I like the concept.....but dislike the green, both for the turf and greenhaul, it doesn't stand out enough. My eyes went straight towards the blue.

3. Greenhaul Lawn Pro...

Yah I know what you mean, the colours have to be modified for sure... I will pick darker greens when getting my decals made...
    Thanks

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, louder greens would certainly help. I dont care for the water thing. I like the concept, and I've seen it it done differently, but that one just looks like a weak pee stream. I would make it look more like a powerful wave or spray. (think ocean spray...) Show strength...and plenty of water....not some little weak trickle. It just give out a connotation of "inadequate". It would be like having real thin and light colored grass.

5. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

The logo is nice and clean but I do agree with changing the colors up a bit.

The tag line though....well....:confused:

[​IMG]

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Geez oh Pete...Now THAT looks GOOD!!! You get EVRY BIT of your advertising dollar out of that. Whatever that costed, - you divide it out over the time you will have it, x the exposure, and it is pennies......You can'T BUY any other type of advertising that is more cost effective than that....And on a sidenote,...what a great design......That outfits REAKS of professionalism.....

7. Greenhaul Lawn Pro...

You definitely get what you pay for, that is one sweet trailer set up.
    I guess the tag isn't very original, but hey it certainly has a nice ring to it...

8. fyshstykr

fyshstykr LawnSite Member
    from zone 99

I'd maybe green up the green and deepen the blue. I think it looks good.

9. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

very nice trailer one of the nicest i have seen i would hire you . did those rims come stock on the trailer if not where did you get them?

10. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

I detail cars on the side and I work for a company (only for a couple more weeks!!!) as an engineer designing automotive detailing products so that is where i came up with the tag line. I had the name, tag and graphics designed before even had a trailer or even knew about lawnsite. Trying to be a little different than the rest I guess.

The wheels are Centerline polished aluminum wheels I ordered. I have them on my open trailer also to match. Granted it is a "little much" for a lawn trailer BUT I spent right around $1500 for the graphics on all four sides and the graphics, wheels and extras were paid for after about three trips to Wal-Mart shopping. This was the whole reason for purchasing a enclosed trailer...rolling bill board!

I used to do build show cars and do shows so I tend to go overboard on things. I am getting ready to paint all my ZTR's and W/B black and add custom graphics to them also. Here is a pic of the back of the trailer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]