New Logo - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KevinACrider, May 25, 2008.

1. KevinACrider

KevinACrider LawnSite Member

Came up with this one last night after a few beers and some partying. Seems I do my best work real late at night. Anyway, here it is.

[​IMG]

2. RhettMan

RhettMan LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

I like it...

If i had to give critisism i would say make your phone number easier to read from a distance (make them white) assuming this will be on the side of a trailer or truck...

Nice Logo

3. BryceBentleyLCS

BryceBentleyLCS LawnSite Member

looks good, the phone number might be hard to read on the side of a truck.:usflag:

4. KevinACrider

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not quite satisfied with it but unsure on what to do at this point. It will get changed before I get them printed up.

5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Is that palm trees? in PA? I would just make sure you can read the name from 100 yards away. The phone number is irrelavant. People will rarely ever call you while your riding down the road. The logos on trucks just build name recognition.

6. KevinACrider

It is but the shape and everything worked great in photoshop. I could put other kinds of trees in. Should I give it a try and see how it looks?

7. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

What type of trees are prevalent in your area? Maybe three of the type of trees that are most polular like furs??? maybe? In reality nobobody would notice they were palm trees in the first place.

8. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I like it!! Put the phone number below the logo in a brighter color and maybe a larger font. The phone number is way more important than the logo. :drinkup:

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good!

10. KevinACrider

Slightly different. Easier to read, I hope.

[​IMG]