New logo!! What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jay's Lawncare, May 13, 2006.

1. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Okay, please feel free to give me constructive criticism on my new logo

jay_logo[1].jpg

jay_logo[1].jpg

2. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice jay.

3. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

That is a really nice logo, did you do it yourself?

Good work!

4. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

I like it!!! Good logo!!

5. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

That's really nice Jay. I like it alot!! :drinkup:

6. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

looks good just remember when you advertise affordable you are going to get a lot of cheap people calling you that think affordable means working for $10 an hour as a mexicann

7. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

no, actually a friend of mine did it for me, let me know if any of you guys need help with your logos.....jay

8. dcplace2004

dcplace2004 LawnSite Senior Member

You will get people like this POS that called me and said that she had her lawn done for 60 dollars a month last year (probably lying)...She was taken aback when I did respond to her statement by "Well, I think I can beat that price ma'am." And you know what...you gotta here this...she is the dean of the business program at the university! I literally loathe idiots like this...she chose some idiot to do it for that price THIS YEAR WITH THE GAS THE WAY IT IS! Probably did not have insurance, a business license, a UBI number, etc...You scrub a dubs do know that if you are cutting lawns without a business license it is illegal - you do know that right? Get legal like I did...I am still stuggling with my business, but by golly I am doing things the right way including the charging...This lady will get a letter from me concerning this subject ONLY, ONLY because she is a dean of the business program...I want to square her POS azz away...am I out of line? I could care less...I hope I lose the account from her college buddy 3 houses down after she talks to him about the letter (And this idiot referred her to me!)...I am going to square her away on the business aspects of lawn care including Costs of Goods (COGs) and Market Values, Licenses, insurance, etc...I have limited knowledge of business, but I now enough to instruct her...imagine that, she said that the idiots last year cut for 15 dollars a week...how much do you think YOU would net out of that? I don't let things like this slide...the letter IS worth my time...

9. dcplace2004

dcplace2004 LawnSite Senior Member

I think the logo is good...again, perhaps do something with the affordable...

10. hickslawns

hickslawns LawnSite Member

I agree with the rest. Looks nice. Maybe try Quality instead of affordable. Or reliable. Hard to find quality or reliability in your competition most of the time.