New Logo which do you like?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by E & J Pro Turf, Mar 14, 2008.

1. E & J Pro Turf

E & J Pro Turf LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

No decision has been made yet, these just some ideas. Please review and let me know what you think.

I left our number off it will be on the logo.

Thanks in advance!

proturf_preview no number.jpg

2. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I like the 3rd one the best. the 2nd isnt bad either

3. grassyguy

grassyguy LawnSite Member

Third for sure

4. E & J Pro Turf

from Midwest

Thanks guys I appreciate the feed back.

5. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Sorry bro, but none. My wife walked in when I first saw your post with no feed back.
    She chuckled at the first one.
    If I HAD to pick one it would be the third. I would ditch the grass and change the color of the lettering. Sorry to burst you bubble, just being honest.
    Good luck with your final design. At the end of the day, as long as you like it, its all good

6. E & J Pro Turf

from Midwest

No problem.

Thats why I asked.

I appreciate your comment.

Thanks

7. big acres

big acres LawnSite Member

Yeah, the first one is unconventional, but if laying sod is your biz then maybe the CONCEPT is worth some more thought. It sure leaves no doubt as to what you do. The last two look decent, and the word "turf" tells me you do SOMETHING with grass -just not WHAT.

I can't say how tired I am of looking at the same old variations of twin pines on a grassy horizon with a setting sun in the background -know what I mean?

If I needed sod, and three trucks rolled by, each with one of your logo variations -I would call the first one because there is less of a chance that I would be wasting my time. Dare to be different and risk being remembered.

8. E & J Pro Turf

from Midwest

I agree totally.

The first one would work for a sod company, but not for a lawn care co. I appreciate your post.

9. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Second one.....

10. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I am leaning towards the 2nd one, that 3rd one is looking a little bright, but it all depends on what color you're putting the logo on. Light colored, the 2nd one, a dark colored truck, then the 3rd logo.