new logo ya or nay??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JKOOPERS, Mar 8, 2005.

1. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

tell me what you think

post-1-28593-kustom_kare_2.gif

2. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

honestly I like the logo but i don't like the spelling of "kare"

3. bushtrimmer

bushtrimmer LawnSite Senior Member

That really looks nice on the screen. I'm not sure it would be easy to read on a truck. May I suggest you blow it up and tape it to your truck, back up a couple hundred feet and see how easy it is to read.

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

i'll echo the king... and go a bit further by saying that the "r" in care is not the easiest thing to catch at a glance, especially with the phonetical misspelling of the name.

also, if you are going to have these done in spot color process (signs, shirts, cards, whatever...), your expense could be quite high due to the 5 or 6 colors you've got going on.

5. JKOOPERS

theres a reason for that my last name starts with a k . i was think about getting rid of the black all together. i work on the font too. i see what you guys mean thanks for advice

6. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

I think it stands out pretty good just tired of always seeing a tree associated with lawn care landscaping :p

7. JKOOPERS

well i want people to know i just dont do lawn mowing by looking at the logo i guess . my old logo is in my avatar

8. bushtrimmer

bushtrimmer LawnSite Senior Member

JKOOP - I think your avatar stands out better and is much easier to read

9. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

It looks good. You might try taking the stripes out, it might save you some money and you might not be able to see them from more than a few feet away. Just my .02

10. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I think a different font would definitely help.....