1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rkbrown, Apr 26, 2002.

1. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

I am re-entering the business, part-time for now (I worked for an lco through college, years ago). I have created a new logo and have included it in my signature. Please tell me what you think. Do you like it, or could my kids do better ? :)

2. BigJim

BigJim LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Rob,great logo,just given the lettering some more punch,what do you think?

custom green.jpg

3. AK Lawn

AK Lawn LawnSite Member

I like both ideas just think that rkbrown is good and add the bold of big jim, but leave the first letter big then the others just bold it all to make it stick out other wise great logo
    AK Lawn

4. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the input ! It is a work in progress. Gonna do some refining this weekend. I agree on making the letters stand out a bit more. I will probably report back progress Monday. Thanks again.

5. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the change that Big Jim made because there was a lot of unused white space previously. Make it stand out because when you put it on shirts, trailers or whatever, many people will only see it at a distance, while driving.

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Try doing it in a type of "italic", kind of the way Coca Cola is written.

just my 2 cents.

7. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

8. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Promo,
    Loose the trees unless you are going services involving trees. I like the other ones.

9. ProMo

trees are gone:rolleyes:

10. ProMo

ok the trees are gone trying to come up with design to go on trailer and foil stamped letterhead and cards