New logo

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by cleankutlawnmaintenance, Nov 18, 2010.

1. cleankutlawnmaintenance

cleankutlawnmaintenance LawnSite Member

Hey guys, been working on a new logo for my lawn maintenance company! Any tips, suggestions, etc? Any positive feedback or constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. mr.q

mr.q LawnSite Member

I think it would look better without the grass

3. cleankutlawnmaintenance

Here is one more Logo that I have been working on! Opinions! Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

first one is better

5. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

They both need some help. Hire someone to put something together for you. Formulating the look and feel of your logo/brand is not a do it yourself project.

6. mark123

mark123 LawnSite Senior Member

The first one looks like "Miyagi Dojo". :p

7. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Take the stripe effect out of the first one and it will look better. Between the two you posted, I'd go with the first one, but take out the light green stripes.

Also, just a tip for your name....Since you spell "cut" with a "k", why not spell "clean" with a "k"?

8. mark123

mark123 LawnSite Senior Member

You should spell "lawn" with a "k", too.

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

There's no easy way to say this, but hire somebody that knows what they're doing.

A professional logo gives the image of a professional business. Do yourself a favor and hire a graphic artist. There are many online logo design companies that will offer a variety of designs and multiple revisions for a price, depending on your package. I had mine designed for under $70.

10. cleankutlawnmaintenance

Mark, you're exactly right. Does kind of look like Miyagi now that I think about it. Good observation! haha.

There is a reason behind clean being spelled with a C and kut with a K. My partner's name starts with C and my name starts with K....hence, "Clean Kut".......Wont be any changing of names, etc.

Thanks for all the advice, keep it coming! thanks!