New logo

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by cleankutlawnmaintenance, Nov 18, 2010.

1. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

Yup. great idea. Save $200 now (which you can get a good logo for $70) but then have someone tweak it later which will cost money and have to redo everything such as business cards, truck lettering, etc. Yeah, that isn't a waste of money... Or, even worse have some stuff with the old logo and the new logo while you transitition.

This IS about spending the money where it is going to do the most good for you. $70 for a logo is not going to stop you from buying a better, faster mower. It is $70 not even hundreds. $70 to have a professional look that will last for years. Sorry, it is a no-brainer.

Strips in logo. Perfect example of doing what you like and not what looks/works best professionally. I like puppies and ribs, should they be in my logo?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Hit the nail on the head, your better off spending the little extra now to get what you want rather then get some half assed logo and have to redo it in a year when you realize how much it sucks.

3. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I second this!!!! been there, done it.....too many times....

4. rob640

rob640 LawnSite Member

Check your local graphic spots. I had my logo designed free when i ordered some shirts and trailer signs. I payed about 100 for 6 shirts and two trailer signs. Only downfall was the place i went to doesn't do business cards, so i ordered some from visaprint w/o the logo just typed in plain letters. I got about 500 cards for $20 with a glossy finish they came out pretty nice.