New logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Tbarchaser, May 22, 2003.

1. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

What do you think? I know I don't have to say "Be Honest"

The top one is going on the new white Ram 1500 4 door SLT, I will post pic's of the truck when it gets back from the sign shop.

final logo.jpg

2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Cool, definately looks first class. i'm sure that logo will look great on your Ram.

3. Chris Wagner

Chris Wagner LawnSite Senior Member

I think it looks very clean and professional.

My only question is, are you incorporated? It is illegal to use the term "incorporated" if your business model and paperwork do not match incorporation.

4. Tbarchaser

from Florida

Thanks, we are c corp, 2 mil of liability 100k on each truck.
    All legit no scrubbing here:p

5. Chris Wagner

Chris Wagner LawnSite Senior Member

I hope I didn't offend you. I certainly didn't mean to.

In another business endevour, there were regular legitimate "sole proprietors" who thought the word "incorporated" made them sound big and "official". However, they were not actually incorporated.

Rock on!

6. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

Very Nice!

Not sure what the logo has to do with the name or business, but is looks nice and very modern.

7. Tbarchaser

from Florida

This is the truck the truck that will be lettered.

crap1 042.jpg

8. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

The logo itself looks great, but it looks like a logo for some Tech or Communication Co. Just doesn't say Landscaping. That's what I think.

Did you have that done a Design Outpost?

9. Tbarchaser

from Florida

Yes, it was done by a graphic artist. He said the symbol is 2 blades of grass, abstract. The community we work in is a young crowd with homes ranging from 200k to 10mil. Every home in that area that I have been in is decorated with a "Scan Design" or very modern style. That is why the logo is so contemporary, I feel it will appeal to them. Also that is why we chose the Dodge trucks, for the style.

10. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it, but think it looks kinda funny with incorporated all stretched out. It would suggest to me you are trying to show people you are incorporated, instead of attracting people to your company name only.

I would try it all together and centered, or as Inc. then centered.

Looks good though!

I have done graphics design in the past, so I am picky with things like this. I am in no way trying to be critical. ;)