New logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Tbarchaser, May 22, 2003.

1. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it. In fact, I like it alot. The watermark looks good too. Your logo is so unique that it may become identifiable even without the lettering.
    I would also recommend putting your logo on marking flags. The type of flags used to mark the location of sprinkler heads (so they aren't damaged during aeration or edging services). They can also be used to mark out planting areas or to outline a new feature that you are proposing to the client.

2. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent, Very clear and distinctive

3. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

here is the rest of of it

bc1.gif

4. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

I agree with the earlier comment on the incorporated being stretched out... And on second review why Estate Grounds in green but the third word is in gray?????

I like the logo MUCH better than the name... "Esate" will you service my little 3,000 lawn? The name might scare some off? It implies Estate only. IF that's your gig, perFECT! But otherwise the connotation is a little awkward.

Again it's just contructive comments. But I'll bet it's too late for you to change anything if someone popped a comment you agreed with.

Is the stuff at the printer???

5. Georgiehopper

Georgiehopper LawnSite Member

I like it...except for the "incorporated" beneath the name... it messes with my eyes.

6. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks Good ... n you being happy with it is all that matters ..... your in O Town correct ???

FYI ==> To protect against "Piercing the Corporate Veil " you Should use Inc. or Co. or stated of Incorpation in ALL company material .... unless it is a registered trade mark ..... service mark (which is what we use in the state of Florida) .... trade name or some sort of patent on it .... so it's a good call ....n fore me it looks fine

7. NotGreenYet

NotGreenYet LawnSite Member

beautiful logo

8. AVRECON

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah incorporated and all A+payup :drinkup:

9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice. Very eye-catching. Something I think over time people will be able to easily identify.

10. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it looks great, is that expensive to reproduce on stationary, trucks, etc... Just wondering, looks good though.