New Logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Blades of Steel, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

Let me know what you think of my new logo..

burnhamlawns logo.gif
  2. cklands

cklands LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

Looks awesome. The only thing I would do would be to removei the telephone symbol in order to make the phone number a little bigger. What color trucks is it going on?
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I agree with the telephone thing.....I am not sure that I wouldn't drop the list of services also. I have never seen that incorporated within the logo....other that something like "lawn care" or "landscaping". It's just different listing detailed services like that. Other than that I think it looks good.
  4. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the logo. Not too sure why you list pruning & shaping - kinda redundant. Also, think about replacing trimming & edging w/ lawn maintenance. Maybe replace shaping w/ mulching or other service. Just a thought - but the logo is sweet!
  5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Blades of Steel,

It looks good! Are you going to be putting it on your truck? Or just on invoices?
  6. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for all the input. I think your right about it being a little too busy. I will have the services and number removed and put elsewhere.

I am putting them on my truck and trailer signs next week. Did you have any other input?

7. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

I like the image.

But I would be concerned about it's application on t-shirts, caps, and in small on business cards & invoices. If you are going to keep it, you may benefit by asking for another simpler version of the concept such as just a b/w image, or without some the background lines, such a 'modified' version can be used where that primary one is too busy.

also shrink it down to about 1/2"- 1" and see if you can read it easily.