1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CEW900, Feb 13, 2004.

1. CEW900

CEW900 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Hey guys,

Tell me what you think of my logo.. I just had this designed by a professional graphcis artist and I thought he did an amazing job.
    I paid 85$ for it to be made. The guy lives in Romania and has his own small media business. He would just send me an idea and i'd make additions or revisions of it till it came out to perfection and I was completely satisfied...

Anywayes here it is.

If ya wanna contact this guy his email is:
  2. CEW900

CEW900 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

hopefully this will work

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I like it, other than the grass and the sun. I believe you should have some art work there, but not sure what.
  4. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. I never really thought of green & orange as colors that go well together, but they really don't look too bad.
  5. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Don't care too much for the sun, but other than that it's a nice looking logo.
  6. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

I like the grass not the sun-too much and it will cost alot more to reproduce. Just my .02.
  7. CEW900

CEW900 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

thanks for everyones input. Doesn't seem like you guys like it much but I like it so thats all that matters.
  8. scottt

scottt LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. Yes the sun is the most dominent feature, but it is easy to remember. Plus, it's not just a plain round sun. The big orange sun on the side of a white truck would really looks great.
  9. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

I agree w/ Scott...the sun is over powering, but on the right color truck or business card or flier it could look really nice. Perhaps try down playing the sun.... But I LOVE the colors and the simplicity! Looking good!
  10. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

How many different files did he give you? Like jpg, gif etc. Can you take it to the sign maker and get it on thier medium? I didn't know until recently that there were so many different types of files. Now on to you logo, I like it very much, I think the sun sets it apart from other logos and it definatly stands out.