New Logos

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ParadiseLawns, Jan 6, 2006.

1. ParadiseLawns

ParadiseLawns LawnSite Member

Hey guys,
    I just got a few logo designs and was wondering if I could have your opinion on them.
    Logo 1: [​IMG]

Logo 2: [​IMG]

Logo 3: [​IMG]

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

PS: What one do u like best?

2. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

I like the second one with the guy laying in the sunset on a chair. That is creative and I think people will get a kick out of it.

3. LawnScenes

LawnScenes LawnSite Member

I like logo #2 also. you could even push "enjoy your weekends" or something similar (regarding living without the chore of yard work) in your advertising with a logo like that.

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I think they are well designed, creative, and nice. But I wouldn't pick any of them if they were to be for our company. Why? Well because I like to keep things simple. The more colors you use, the more $$$'s it will cost you to print them. And when I look at those logos, none of them jump out and me and shout "lawn care". birds are nice, palm trees are nice, laying in the sun is nice, but I would keep it more geared to the green industry, with more green in it, maybe grass, etc. I realize you are going off of the paradise name, but when I think of paradise, I think of Hawaii, not lawn care.
    Just my thoughts, and definitely not meant as a slam against you, as stated, they are well designed.

5. ParadiseLawns

ParadiseLawns LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply... I like logo 2 as well but I was thinking it might be to costly to print... That is why i think with a few changes logo number one might be better.

In terms of a catch fraise or motto (whatever they are called), we are thinking of Paradise Lawn Care(Logo) "Make your summer a vacation".

Thanks Again
    Neil

6. MEDIC470

MEDIC470 LawnSite Member

Obviously you dont live in New England, are those palm tree's??:waving:

7. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I vote for #2, but they all look nice

8. Landscape25

Landscape25 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Yeah, I was wondering about the palm trees in Canada. In Florida they are common in logos. I would say #1 though. My logo would only grow as an annual here, if that.

9. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Personally I like #1

10. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

I like #1 also, I think I'd like it even better if it didnt have that mushroom/frisbee coming out of the palm trees but thats just me...theyre all pretty coo though.