New Machine

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by rcreech, Jan 1, 2011.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

My local Scotts Lawn Care buds have been running them here for the past two years. They like 'em alot, and they transport them on "carrier racks". :walking: Seems the 2011 HPS/XPS has improved as well -- nice to see those guys improve their equipment.

Keep in mind that we thoroughly demo'd Ground Logic, LT Rich products, the Triumph, and the T3000. So I guess I might throw in my opinion as to what we choose to run everyday in our business ......or maybe not. :laugh:

Good luck, T-Man :usflag::canadaflag:

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I correct the last post I threw on here....the Ground Logic Pathfinder is $6800 NOT $6200.

3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

$6800 is overpriced. Spend another $2000 on a T or a Z. One should also check out the company's history.......TURFCO RULES regarding this. My 2 cents.

4. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

5. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Is't the Cub XP more in your price range and you get a new mechine.

Run this for a while than move up.

Charles Cue

6. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

What is your definition of a thoroughly demo?

7. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

"Closed up with stainless steel so the fert doesn't get to the works." Do not assume the fert will not get on the motor or underneath the machine. In fact, if they use the Peerless transmission or anything similar with an aluminum outer case--the aluminum is susceptible to corrosion as the cooling fins trap particles of fert and water--eventually the corrosion eats through the tranny case. Same problem on the bottom of the motor crankcase--unless it can be rinsed underneath--now standard on the Magnum.
    Website http://www.groundlogicinc.com/#
    Does not say "ground driven" in fact website says front cowl is easily removed for access to "pump, spinner gearbox and pulleys".

I am thinking this means the spinner is driven by a jackshaft, and the pump by a pulley. Can anybody confirm this?

8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking machine.
    Good luck with it.

9. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Tempting...but I'll leave this one alone. Even after the the "below the belt" comment made to Charles yesterday....

10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I am just quoting Brice with Ground Logic from the show today, guys.
    Don't throw the baby out with the washwater.