New Machine

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by rcreech, Jan 1, 2011.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i dont know, and who cares what larry uses. he is in love with this machine and it makes him money.

2. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I don't care what Larry uses.
    I run a Z and always will. I know what the Z will do and I don't need anyone telling me what it won't do. Especially someone who runs something else.

3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I was play n with Larry!
    I too could care less who runs what!

Just a funny thing that has been going on for a while!

I hope nobody around me runs a Z because I don't want them to be as effecient as I am!
    :)

4. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I here ya RC --- I'd still like to see you & my "right-hand-man" go head to head in a productivity contest regarding ride-on production. (RC - you know who he is) My money is on MY guy. :usflag:

He and I also spent over two hours in Lebanon driving all Z sizes. (just ask Scott, the parts guy for LT Rich) We also had a chance to see their carriers. So those folks saying it ain't true are certainly incorrect .... BTW I still run a truck bought from Andy Mohr, Indianapolis that we purchased that same weekend. Anybody need a pic of the Andy Mohr/Indianapolis decal? I can post a pic, cuz that's the best I can do right now from here. BTW that was a 500-mile trip (each way) for us. :cry:

About seriously testing equipment: WE were the only ones who did NOT go out to the bars the night before the TURFCO T3000 demonstration. :walking:

Any more questions? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

5. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Agreed......

6. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Jealous?.............Who in the he ll on this site do you think is jealous cause they don't have a T?

There might be some guys that are very small operators that can't justify a ride-on at this time.

That's hilarious

7. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Larry,

I am not going to make this a contest...but I ran ride ons for 3.5 years before taking my business to a new level and now I no longer have to run one.

But I will tell you that once a person has ran a ride on for several months they are no better or worse then a guy that has ran one for 10 years.

A have always said that a factory worker with 20 years of experience is really a guy that has 5 years of experience 4 times! That is the same thing for most jobs including running a ride on!

As far as production and effeciency...if I was on my Z Max and you on your T I would ALWAYS do more then you because of capacity.

You can't argue that a 60+ gallon machine that will hold 250# of fert running the same speed can't out produce a 16 gallon machine with a 120# hopper!

It is all about capacity!

8. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to see Larry's guy do production work, run estimates, do service calls, spray RoundUp in some beds or insect control (with an aux. tank) rather than have a production pissing contest. I know plenty of guys that can outproduce me, that's really not the issue here Larry. It's about using a machine to maximize output and efficiency or quality vs quantity.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
  9. ecolawnglenn

ecolawnglenn LawnSite Member

do you want to sell your permagreen

10. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

The posts in this thread are almost 2 yrs old. I think they banned Larry, not sure about that and I think RCreech went to Z's and Ground Logics quite a while back...

Point is, this thread is old

Check equipment marketplace forum. Maybe someone has a PG for sale there.