new machine!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Echelon, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Echelon

Echelon LawnSite Member
    from ohio

my old rider is getting a bit long in the tooth so i thought i better beef up before fall hits. cut my lawn with it a couple times already just to get a feel for it. pretty stoked for tomorrow to give it a real test:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Holland

Holland LawnSite Senior Member

That is one awesome machine! Congrats bro!

3. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

I would love to have that mower!!!. If things go well I hope to have it for the start of next season. Could you post some pictures of how it cuts ect, stripes ect.

4. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Nice machine! Used a 52 S Series and controls were very stiff. Are yours? My buddy said they have loosened up now that its at the 100hr mark.

5. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I got a 48" hp, with the tri-advantage deck, it cuts great. I hear the ultracut is a great deck too, it looks identical to mine, maybe underneath is different, either way great machine, lets see those stripes.

6. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

IMO you've got yourself the BEST all around mower in the industry. I had a 60" Turf Tracer and nothing competes. Looking to pickup a 52 TT next season. Congrats! Consider putting a Pro-Slide on it. Can't go wrong

http://www.novaeope.com/proslidehome.aspx

7. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Well said, dual hydro, floating deck, short wheelbase, loads of power, exmark quality, yupppp.

8. brycesepp

brycesepp LawnSite Member

nice.. been thinking about getting a walk behind lately.

9. ch4x0r

ch4x0r LawnSite Senior Member

How are these on steep hills and banks?

10. Echelon

Echelon LawnSite Member
    from ohio

thanks yall! what a great machine. definitely going to strengthen my hands up a bit. kung fu grip. i hope between that and the controls wearing in a bit itll get easier as i use it. its not too bad, but after a manuever intensive trim cut im shaking my hands out on the stripes. just been awhile since ive worked my hands in this way is all.

cut is good, left some stringers but i consider that normal. sorry, i didnt take any pics. ive never heard of the proslide, looks cool. i like the way it retracts. i ordered the mower with the single wheel velke just because that is what i had used in the past and knew i liked it.

as for slopes, my steepest is tomorrow, so ill have a better opinion then. should be fine as long as im off the velke.