New member from ark.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by raminark, Jul 24, 2008.

1. raminark

raminark LawnSite Member

I've been in the lawn business off and on for over 30 yrs. Started my own co. PT for the past 16 yrs. 1st mower was a Murray 38" cut, then a Lowes 42",next Sears 46" cut,and finally Hustler fasttrack 52" cut with 20 hp Honda, which has been my mainstay for the past 5 yrs. Stihl fs 80 straight shaft trimmers for the real grunt work. Stihl fs 55 edger,craftsman hand held blower,various hand tools and also my stihl 026 chainsaw. Wife gave me the name MOWMAN ,hence the name of my business MOWMAN Lawn & Landscaping. As I said before ,I service my accounts on my days off. My FT job requires me to work just 12 days a month, not bad huh.I love to turkey hunt in the spring so I don't start mowing around here until I'm worn out chasing turkeys up and down hollars and ridges.Fishing is another time consuming love. I live between Ft. smith & Fayetteville Ar. which is in the northwest corner of the state.My accounts require a lot of drive time between locations. My biggest client has a store in both cities.I may eventually grow with more clients but for now I'm pretty content with my present situation. Thanks for reading.