1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New member Pittsburgh, Pa

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StockmanLawnscape, Aug 16, 2012.

1. StockmanLawnscape

StockmanLawnscape LawnSite Member

Hello everyone. My name is Nathan Stockman. My father owns the company Stockman Lawnscape which is based out of Pittsburgh, PA. We have been around since 1995 and we're still growing. Myself and my older brother both are graduates of Penn State University and are trying to get this already successful business to take off. My dad did a great job starting from nothing, and since we grew up working and learning the business, we feel like we are very close to taking this to the next level. We are hooked up with a larger company, which helps us out. Anyway, I'm glad to be apart of the community. I've been on plenty of other forums before, so I know how everything works. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning new things about the industry all the time!
  2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hey man, welcome :waving:

There's a like to the Western PA thread I started in the networking section in my signature. Lots of other Pittsburgh guys who would love to hear from you.

My name's Tim by the way.
  3. StockmanLawnscape

Hey Tim! Thanks for the welcome! I found my way over there...talk to ya in that thread!
  4. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Greetings Nathan. Welcome to the Forum.
    easy-lift guy
  5. StockmanLawnscape

:waving: thanks for the welcome!
  6. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Howdy again.