Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dullblades, Sep 23, 2013.

1. dullblades

dullblades LawnSite Member

hello all,
    just joined, been lurking in a few forums for a few weeks. found this site while looking for equipment reviews. found the tips and tricks thread and was impressed at the wealth of valuable info. hope to get a few accounts next spring, got a few irons in the fire.
    I'm a full time RN, working 4-10's, gonna cut on my day off during the week. not looking to make a fortune, but some side money would be nice.
    fyi- if you've got a remote thought of going into the healthcare business, I would say do your research, it ain't what it once was...
    take care and I look forward to learning more from y'all.

2. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Greetings from the Sunshine State. Sad and very true about the health care industry.
    easy-lift guy

3. mclarke

mclarke LawnSite Member

My girlfriend is going to be a PA, and I am looking to do landscaping and bounty hunting. I feel the same though- not looking for a fortune. Just want to support a family and be a good role model for my kids (when I have them).

4. Justritelawns

Justritelawns LawnSite Member

Hey everyone! I'm Kendrick from north Carolina. My company Just Rite Lawn service. I been doing lawns about seven years. Decided to get serious last year and went full time this year. Got a lot of residential but trying to figure out the commercial side. Gained a lot of info off this forum and looking forward to learning a lot more. Good luck to everyone!