1. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'd like to say that after reading alot of the other conversations that it looks like their are quite a few knowledgeable and experienced people on this forum. I have answers to many of my questions without even having to ask. I don't have any questions now, but I'm sure that I will in the future.

2. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

3. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

There is a fine line between knowlagable and opinionated,have fun figuring out which is which.Welcome and happy hunting.

4. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, I agree with that, but at least it is easy to tell the difference between them.

Ex. "Boss plow are the best and all other stink" vs. "I like Boss plows because (list reasons)."

5. Psyclopse

Psyclopse LawnSite Member
    from In

We must be smarter than average people... I haven't seen any "my plow is bigger than your plow" threads. Haha. Of course, I'd loose this one.

6. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Remsen1 may be new, but he's not stupid.

Welcome.

7. NEAL

NEAL LawnSite Member
    from WI

Welcome, glad you joined us. The guys on this forum are so valueable we are a lucky bunch.

Neal

8. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome, I'm new to the forum too and decided to join for the same reason - lots of knowledge and good information to be found here!

9. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome Remsen1 and 75,
    You are joining a long list of wonderful people who love to talk shop.
    Good Luck!

P.S.Are you guys SIMA members?

10. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

At this time I haven't joined SIMA - I'm not sure I would qualify for membership due to the fact that right now, my plowing consists of looking after the lot where I work (that's where I'm headed once I post this!) and the shop which I rent for working on my vehicles, with the odd sub job to help out a friend who plows - if I am eligible to join I would be interested.