New members can chat with us!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by crazygator, Aug 15, 2001.

1. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Just wanted to remind everyone, if you go to http://www.elmlawnsite.com/chat_rooms.htm you can set up to chat with us using either AOL or their AIM messaging program. Also if you set it up please use your lawnsite name so we can all know who you are. Makes things a little easier for us all. Email me if you need help getting it going. See you all in the chat room. :D

2. plow kid

plow kid Banned

How do I get there??

3. Can I come too?
    Are we all invited?
    What can we talk about?

I will be there soon!

LGF:blob1:

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Regular AOL does not work in Chat Rooms, you need AOL Instant Messenger aka AIM95 which is downloadable on the Chat Room page at the bottom of that page, on my website. The down load and use of AOL AIM is free, so what are you waiting for?

There are two links there, one for down loading and one for changing you AOL Screen Name.

There are 3 chat rooms, we use the middle one for now, but this winter, we may have to use all 3 if we get lots of members coming there.

To get there, Click the blinking Gif and the click Chat Rooms.

Stop by, it's fun. :D

5. plow kid

plow kid Banned

I can use regular AOL in the lawnsite chat, I just type in " Lawnsite Chat" in the private room name box, blip, I am there:)

6. Eric ELM

That must be something new in the past year. The ones that had the most problems getting in the chat room were the ones that had AOL as an ISP.

Thanks for sharing that info plow kid

7. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Room is getting fulll....

8. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for your input Eric. And for you other guys....see you in the chat room, if you can make it!

9. Eric ELM

13 in the Chat room, stop by and visit ;)

10. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I did some stupid upgrade to my AOL IM and now I can't get into the chatroom. Is it broken or am I??

Thanks in Advance!