1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

NEW MEMBERS, Please Read

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Jul 9, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

In the upper right of every page on Lawnsite.com, there is a link called Posting Guidelines. Please go there and read it so you will know Lawnsite's posting rules.

For you members that have problems with the search feature here, I have a page of 76 topics that will bring up the search of all the threads on Lawnsite on each of these topics. After getting to my website, click on Lawnsite Links to find these topics. There are also other links there for figuring mulch, dirt, ect.

I hope this helps you new members and for the others that have been using this page, it is working again. :)
    After getting this new software that runs Lawnsite, I had to make some changes in my searches. They all work now and should keep working this time. :)
    I know it is being used since it has over 2000 visits and it hasn't been working for about a month.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
  2. scottb

scottb LawnSite Senior Member

Just keeping it near the top for ya.
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Thanks Scottb

After having to edit some posts, some members still haven't read the posting guidelines. It is easier for you members to read the guidelines and go by them than it is for the moderators to have to edit the posts and email all offenders.