NEW MEMBERS ---- Please read

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, May 7, 2002.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Hello, Welcome to Lawnsite.

This is a busy forum with new members joining daily.
    We have a wide variety of members which include companies that have been in business for many years, full timers, part timers, new business start-ups, and even teenagers trying to learn the business.

We have many different forums including lawn care, landscaping, pesticide, irrigation, business, truck, homeowners, off topic forum, and more. Please post your question in the appropriate forum to help keep things organized.

Another forum we have is the New and Used Equipment & Parts Marketplace. Looking to sell something, or maybe looking to buy?
    This is the forum for you.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=14

We are lucky to have great sponsors here. Take some time to visit their websites and check out their individual manufacturer forums. If you have a question about their products, please post your question in their forum. They are very helpful here.

Also take a minute or two and read the posting guidelines. I have pasted the link below. We want this forum to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. With your help it will, if everyone follows the guidelines. :)
    It also makes our jobs easier as moderators. ;)
    Guidelines ------>http://www.lawnsite.com/guidelines.php

We have covered a lot of topics here in the past few years. Please use the Search Engine Feature listed in RED located in the top right hand corner. General questions such as "what trimmer is the best", "what mower should I buy" are best searched. When you have a specific question, then fire away and ask. :)

Also if you are in the snow business too, don't forget to check out www.plowsite.com. It gets jumping there in the winter.

Thank you for reading, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the other moderators.