New mini excavator

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by P.Services, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I only lost one machine to straps and it was a case, so I kept going. :laugh: :laugh:

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Idaho falls I wish I had more time to look around. The town looked just amazing. The falls looked beautiful all lit up at night. I would have liked to take the trip a little slower and wet a line in a few rivers, if there's a drift boat dealer in town you know the fishing is good. Some day I will be back.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

There are 3 drift boat dealers in town. You should have said something. I live 15 miles north. Beer would have been on me. Killer brewery near the Falls. Did you get it from the Deere ag dealer or the construction dealer. My bet is the ag dealer.

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i got it from the ag dealer, he wanted to get rid of it pretty darn bad. We came into town around 3 in the morning, loaded up and boogied out. When im planing my trip back you will have to let me know where some good fishing rivers are, do you guys have alot of state land? or is all that private land?

5. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

What happened to Ron's epic post? :confused: :rolleyes:

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Most is Federal. There is good fishing most everywhere.

http://www.publiclands.org/explore/quadrant_map.php?plicstate=ID&quad=id_q19

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I was wondering the same thing last night, it got removed. oh well, I still remember every word I typed.

8. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

I don't understand why a post like that would get deletd??? LAME mr. moderator. Delete this 1 too, but its the truth.

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice machine! congrats

10. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Can we get the "clean" version? I missed the epic post.