New mini excavator

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by P.Services, Aug 21, 2010.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

How many Lawnsite members does it take to change a light bulb?

12 members.

6 members to start an argument about the proper procedure of light bulb changing, 2 members to argue about which kind of light bulb to use, 2 members to argue about which direction to thread the light bulb in, 1 member to actually Google the correct procedure, and 1 Gravel Rat to complain about the Tamil migrants taking over his granny's house and how it affects the light bulb supply and now they need to use candles but we aren't allowed to have open flames anymore in BC.

2. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

I am only picking up on the missing Chinese....now Tamil friends of GR:laugh: Nice machine there. I got to check 1 out recently, not many JD/HITACHI machines around here. I hear ARP has a bikini line mower head for his 50D. Funny enough, I have NeVER seen a mini towed forward.

3. bobcat_ron

I do it all the time on my trailer and the ZX27, my brother's 305CCR it's backwards, but that's just to keep the weight on the axles.

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

just a few.........

note the gay blue seat and the broken louver on the bottom. Today i noticed the plastic panel right behind your feat is all cracked and the panel that the broken louver is in is all busted and cracked. Im sure this is from some one just being a bull in a china shop with big boots on but the dealer will be getting a call tomorrow. I paid the price for a BRAND NEW machine and i want it mint. If some thing is broken i want it broken because of me. i dont think im out of line in my thinking.

IMG00123-20100823-1811.jpg

IMG00126-20100823-1812.jpg

IMG00125-20100823-1812.jpg

5. bobcat_ron

Put a piece of 1/8" aluminum sheet over that vent, you lose so much air flow in that one, even when you have the HVAC set for upper body.
    Oh and glue in the little round ones by the window, they literally drop out after about 500 hours.
    Your seat is nice, but not as nice as the Hitachi high back seat.

6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I don't get the blue seat thing? Don't you have real problems, the seat is a shrug - next - moving on type deal? :)

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I agree its no big deal at all. I just don't know why the deere has a blue seat. That's a hitachi thing, I've never seen one like it in a deere. But the broken plastic and busted vents is kinda something I want fixed. The door that is broken only needs to crack a tinny bit more and then it won't be able to stay shut.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. bobcat_ron

Someone has restless leg syndrome to do that much damage in just a few hours, we have 1760+ hours and only the little round vents have popped out.

9. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

For abrand new machine, that cab looks used. Who cares about the seat unless you have money to burn. Me, I would focus on other things that made me more productive or profitable with the $. I would want everything fixed, like you said, new means new....and perfect.

10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Tell me who your salesman was and i will go kick his asss. That would be the third time I have ever been in that store.