New Mini Owner

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by CoRezmower, Aug 1, 2005.

1. CoRezmower

CoRezmower LawnSite Member

Just bought a MiniFastrac 16/42 2 weeks ago. What an awesome machine! Although, I'm just a residential mower, this site has helped me a lot in determining not only whether or not to buy a ZTR but which one. My only problem with it is I can't keep my 12 year old son from mowing the lawn. The maneuvarability and speed is fantastic, and the cut is unbelievable. Friends and neighbors have come over and commented on how good our lawn looks. We're currently mowing our lawn (17,000 s.f.) in 3 different patterns, couldn't do this with a lawn tractor, in half the time. Will be planting field grass on the rest of our property this fall, can't wait to mow in the spring!

P.J., I want to compliment you on your professionalism and expertise on responding to posts and problems on this site. I have just one question. Are fusion blades on my Mini and what is the part number to get a spare set? Serial # 05052046. Also, we bought from Longmont Farm Supply, they just started selling Hustlers about 5 months ago and were great to deal with. Great product and well worth the money.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Welcome to the Hustler family.
    Thank you for the kind words.
    Now to your question.......
    Fusion blades do not come on the Mini FasTrak.
    They only come standard on our commercial units.
    That being said, at this time there are no Fusion blades available for the Mini FasTrak's, I will inquire to if and or when they may become available.
    For anyone with a FasTrak (44 or 52 inch) there are Fusion blades available.
    Hope this helps.
    Pj

3. jayvee53

jayvee53 LawnSite Member

what are fusion blades??

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

A new blade we are using.
    There is some good information here > Fusion Blade Info

5. mike28nc

mike28nc LawnSite Member

PJ,

I stoped by the shop and wanted to pick up Fusion blades for my Fastrack 44". They could not find them for that machine. Can you provide the part number. Tks much.

Mike

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY