New Model

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tim Baden, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Tim Baden

Tim Baden LawnSite Member

I see Yazoo/Kees has a new model out called the Max2,it comes with a 72inch deck.Also comes with a 52 or 61 deck.Its got a Kohler 27hp.
    Dose anyone have one or tried a demo yet?Have no idea on cost.Had a dealer last sept want to sell me a
    new ZT Max for $6400.I don't know about a 72inch deck.A guy told me you can really cut man hours with one.If I remember right Exmark makes one too.

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Something screwed up...... Cant delete?

3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Couldn't resist!

Are you sure it's a 27hp Kohler? Thats news to me? I'm not real familiar with Yazoo/Kees and their offerings. They are "somewhat" similar to the design of the Exmark Lazer line. Most all manufacturers make a 72" ZTR. Make sure your not going "too" big, thats one BIG deck if you ever get it on a small residential lawn!

4. Tim Baden

Tim Baden LawnSite Member

Got the brochure right in front of me it says kohler 27hp.I don't know
    that much about ztr but it seems to me a 72inch deck would only be good if you had all open land.

5. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

i agree the 72 is too big ,at least for my accts. some i could do in half the time ,but others id have to have another mower for.
    w the 52 i can do all of them w the one machine. heck its fast too.
    think if most of mine were as big as ERICS pictures were,id have to go to the 72 then.