1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Modular Falls

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Ajax, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Ajax

Ajax LawnSite Member

I just wanted to throw this product out there to see what everyone thinks. This is not a kit, it comes pre-assembled, with only a few minor plumbing hookups. Once the pipe clamps are tightened and the basin is full of water, she's ready to roll. There is either a 24" blue or white light available to illuminate the falls. I think this product is a great option to those contractors who are not comfortable working with water features.

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Look nice but what about the two voids at the bottom? Just slots for the forklift that get filled in or what?
  3. Hardscaping

Hardscaping LawnSite Senior Member

hey i am interested in getting some information on these water features if you could help me out please pm me.
  4. Ajax

Ajax LawnSite Member

The bottom row usually get's burried, but cut plugs are sent along in case you don't.
  5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Interesting. Nice compliment to segmental walls and pavers. My only concern would be trying to match their block on my side of the country.
  6. Ajax

Ajax LawnSite Member

What type of block do you use in Idaho? I can PM you some ideas.