New Monsato Vegetable

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by agrostis, Jan 23, 2014.

1. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

2. BrandonG

BrandonG LawnSite Member

I say BS. I don't trust that Monsanto company, what they're doing to our food is demonic, and all their owners and investors need to be hung in a public square on world television. There is a reason why nations around the world are banning GMO foods. And there is a reason why it's legal in the US. To control the food supply.

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

I got to say those veggies look good in the picture.:weightlifter:

image.jpg

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

you have no idea how difficult it woule be to feed the world without them.

5. BrandonG

BrandonG LawnSite Member

Oh? And people didn't starve before them? BS.

The reason why there are people who need food is because
    1) they decide to live in places where the land is not arable
    2) The world keeps on feeding these people, who breed and breed and breed, because we give them food, and make more people to feed,
    3) War causes poverty and war is started by political/corporate entities like Monsanto, who are controlled by the banking elite, to control markets and nations and to keep themselves rich and powerful

Corporate fascism, and Monsanto is who they are going to have end up being the world's only provider of food.
    You get the mark of the beast, or you starve.

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

You got a lot of farm experiece do you? It is a very hard business and without their help we might be in trouble here. You understand why wheat prices are going down? Do you know why French wheat is not being bought by certain countries? Oh what do you eat?

7. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Collard greens and root crops baby!

8. GravelyWalker

GravelyWalker LawnSite Member

9. GravelyWalker

As well as monsanto and the FDA are one in the same at the moment. Coruption at the highest levels.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. GravelyWalker

I agree coruption at the highest levels. They would burn the world if it would turn a profit. Plus if they used their patented napam they could sue for patent infringment and own the rest of the world.
    Posted via Mobile Device