New Mower!! 2010 Gravely Pro Stance 34fx

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MaloneyLandscaping, Sep 18, 2012.

1. MaloneyLandscaping

MaloneyLandscaping LawnSite Member

My other thread wont let me post pictures so I am starting a new one. Just picked this mower up on Sunday night. Got it used...its a 2010 with 140hrs on. Freshly tuned up the week before I bought it at Boston Lawnmower.
    Used it yesterday on one lawn and I love it! huge upgrade from my Scag 36 wb. The controls were suprisingly easy to cut used to and it cuts awesome. Stripes good and moves pretty quick 10mph. These are a few pics the kid sent me who sold it. Will take more this weekend and update after more use.

IMG957609.jpg

IMG955815.jpg

IMG958310.jpg

2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

That's a good lookin mower

3. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

I love ours. Got over 600 hours on it no problems other than the front wheels. Had to swap to flat free tires. Way to easy to knock off the rim.

4. MaloneyLandscaping

Same here its only been a few days but i love it. so much more efficient and easier to handle. Its funny you said that about the tires because the kid who sold it to me said the same thing. It hit a curb and blew a seal.

5. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Other thing your going to hate is the rear tires on wet lawns. It sinks like a rock. When its dry its awesome wet not so much. Little tip search amazon for flat free tires. Got them for $35 a tire shipped to me had to swap bearing at another $9 a wheel still alot less than the $150 a wheel the dealer wanted

6. MaloneyLandscaping

Just a few I took the other day...mowing setup...

2.jpg

3.jpg

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Good looking setup man.

8. MaloneyLandscaping

Here are some pics of my phone... Few of my worker on the new gravely. Then me on it in the high viz. some striping and my daily setup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like it does a good job. Whats with the stripes in that one pic ,did ya mow the yard in circles ?

I like the chevy too.

10. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Mower looks good, gotta work on your striping though.