1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new mower which one

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rollacosta, May 14, 2004.

1. Rollacosta

Rollacosta LawnSite Senior Member

HI does anyone have a veiw or comment on husqvarna zero turn mowers...is there a attachment to enable bagging??..im in the procces of buying a mower what would you guys suggest ..under mounted deck or front deck ..too many mowers out there hard to choose :confused: bye the way i want a ride on mower not walk behind got couple of them already honda pros..thanks for any replies:)
  2. timinkc

timinkc LawnSite Member

I demoed a husk... seemed like a nice mower, but the dealer was sooo far away decided not to go with it (got a ferris...which i preffered to my john deere 757 by the way)... i would say go with the mid mount, alot smaller footprint on the trailer.
  3. Nitroman

Nitroman LawnSite Member
    from indiana

you get what you pay for. I know alot of loc's and none of us own one. Be a pro by a chopper, you can mow a whole football field in 9 min.

good luck
  4. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

How can it be mowed in 9mins? I couldnt even think of the kind of job it would look like. Go with Lesco mowers , there green so they must be good!:alien:
  5. Rollacosta

Rollacosta LawnSite Senior Member

just a querie the husky zero turn mower i've had a look at has a 60 something inch deck and a 31 hp dihatsu diesel engine and list price was around £13,000 surely this is a pro machine???

a lot of the brands mentined on here we do not get in the UK we have JOHN DEERE ,TORO, NEW HOLLAND ,ISEKI,KUBOTA,FERRIS ,ALLEN, ETASIA ,RANSOMES ,JACOBSEN,HAYTER, thats the off the top of my head pro brands