New mower with pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Precision Lawns, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Precision Lawns

Precision Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

My new baby! I've had it for two weeks now, and couldn't ask for a machine that fits my needs better!:clapping:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

How is the cut on the 56" deck. I have the 62" deck and its scalps to much, thinking about trading it in for 56".

3. Precision Lawns

very controlled and precise. The casters in the front seem to consistently be in the perfect position.

4. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

is it underpowered? 18 hp and 56 cut?

5. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a nice machine but im just curious why didnt you get a super b?

6. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

That sure is a great looking mower. One day I hope to be able to afford to add a Walker to my fleet. That would really speed up leaf cleanup.

7. Precision Lawns

Too big for my lawns and too heavy. It doesn't track hills as well as the MB. The B is a perfect fit for my properties.

8. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

I hear so much about the Walkers, however very few people in my area use them. What has your experience been with the side discharge system vs the bagging system, pros vs cons?

9. Precision Lawns

I would say that GHS Walkers are hands down the best bagging mowers. The SD decks produced by walker are just that. They are Walkers answer for SD applications (an mulching Applications). You get the Superior cut of a walker mower, along with its mobility and increased productivity. I love the SD deck I have for the MB. I simply don't think I could ask for a better quality cut. It's also, extremely maneuverable. I was totally blown away with the type of hills this thing can hold. Find a Demo, see for yourself. Don't let the fact that just because they are not a popular mower in your area make your decision for you.

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mower!