New Mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kory landscaping, Mar 24, 2006.

1. kory landscaping

kory landscaping LawnSite Member

I just received my new mower today. The walker on the left is my 2 year old one, they just installed the e-z dumper on it. The one on the right is my new mower with e-z dumper. I wish I could install satellite radio on them.

Attached Files:

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good,are you cutting this early.

3. kory landscaping

No, I'm starting spring cleanups Monday. I usually start cutting the second week of April.

4. kory landscaping

I bought a new 14' trailer today too. I'll post pic tomorrow.

5. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

so are u able to dump that in the back of a truck

what do those machines go for $?

that would be really nice to have a dedicated vacccum machine!!
    very nice!!!!

6. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Is the new walker a 20 HP or 26 EFI? How do you like the dump, is it work 3k?

7. kory landscaping

Yes, I dumped some leaves in the back of my truck, no problem. My back is very relieved now. The new one costed me $12,500.00 with height adjuster, 10.5 blower, and e-z dumper on it.

8. kory landscaping

20 hp, I 'll let you know mystic trying it Monday. I paid 2800.00 but got a deal on some trade in machines i had. It cost me 1400.00 on one and the other 2000.00. I think it's going to save me in time, money and labor.

9. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

I noticed that you have the height adujuster on the old one. How much did that cost and was it hard to put on. does it make it that much easier to change the height.

10. kory landscaping

The height adjuster cost me 305.00, Both units have heavy duty decks, you can adjust the decks from where you sit. Very easy. Worth the money