New mower

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jafcook, Apr 6, 2006.

1. jafcook

jafcook LawnSite Member

I stopped at my local Gravely dealer today to drool over the 44z. The Gravely rep was in house and almost talked me into buying it 90 weeks same as cash. Man I wanted it but I settled on a previosly enjoyed (one season) Bob-Cat 36 wb for $800. Now I think I did alright?
  2. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

When the wb cannot do your accounts, a new z will still be available to buy, and the wb will still be worth close to 800. You did good. Sorry, didn't see it only had a year on it, you did excellant. Wish that deal was here.
  3. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

damn 800 bucks, yr old whats the catch u did real good...ull get that z soon enough, plus why settle for a 44 when u cld get a 53 or 60 in a year or two
  4. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

All I use is a 36 wb, but all my properties are on avg 7,000 sq ft. A z mower just wouldnt do me no good. I can cut all my yds in 15 min mow, trim, edge and blow and i'm gone, 15 min flat. Of course with a guy on the weedeater and me mowin. If i'm solo 30 min or less i'm still outta there. But if u get into some big yds, those z mowers are nice. i just like the little yds