1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

new mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ZOO YORK, May 6, 2006.

1. ZOO YORK

ZOO YORK LawnSite Member

i just picked up a new mower and i was able to get 2 pics last night so ill post em. its a new toro pro-line 48'' belt walk behind. i got a killer deal on it and i love it so far. they arent good pics but better ones to come soon. one pic is of the mower and the other pic is of all 4 of my walk behinds, the toro, an exmark 36'' walk behind, a bradly 48'' walk behind and a gaint mow 48'' walk behind. all are commercial mowers.

100_0328.JPG

100_0329.JPG

2. exmark01

exmark01 LawnSite Member

that looks like a great mower. you will have a blast with it im sure! great job!:)

3. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice!!!! Take some pics of everything and some action pics of the mower if you ever get the time... thanks in advance...

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

How much was the toro?

5. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice mowers id like to see the better pics when u get them.

6. ZOO YORK

ZOO YORK LawnSite Member

new and better pics to come of my stuff. i wasent looking for a mower but happend upon this toro for $1900. i couldnt pass it up, went home got the cash and bought it that day.:cool2:

7. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Jesus.. that one heck of a deal you got... i woulda done the same.. cant even get a new 36 inch walk behind that cheap .. man what a buy.. find me a buy like that ASAP... lol

8. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice mower man. How do you like it so far? I'm looking at adding a new walk-behind next year.

9. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

from what i understand, toro makes a solid machine.

10. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Who sold you the mower so cheap?