1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New MOWER!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C.T. Lawn Care, Mar 26, 2007.

1. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Well Envy will be proud. I bought a lesco z-two today! What an awsome mower i will have to say. I cut my lawn today with it and it lays a great stripe. The cut is awsome and the power is just right. I picked it up from lesco this morning along with some fert and i used it to pull my other mower with the spreader out of the mud 2 times. I hate getting stuck!

I will post pics tomorrow.. going to bed now.

2. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

congrats on the new mower. what hp engine? and what size deck?
  3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm gonna guess from his sig, that it's a 25hp 60 cut.
  4. C.T. Lawn Care

Yes, i bought the 60" with a 25hp kaw. Nice machine i will have to say!
  5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Still thanking myself for making the same decision.

They really are a great machine.
    Glad you could get yourself one before anything changed at Lesco.
  6. C.T. Lawn Care

yup i left lesco with a skid of demension, a new mower, and a set of blades.
    He also threw in a cup holder (which i dont really like where you mount the thing) and a lesco wind breaker! Whoot!
  7. sildoc

yeah yeah yeah. quit reading sigs long ago. nothing but ego there.
  8. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I don't believe that someone simply posting their list of equipment is indicative of whether or not they have an ego...
  9. sildoc

ummm ok. Why post it then? Not saying that every one has a ego but, we all do pretty much the same job. why do we need to post what we have? I mean come on if it is pertenant to the post just state you will be using x. No need to state you have 30 72" exmark super diesels with megamos and accelerator catchers with supper flexforks and suspension seats. is there? now we have a mower it cuts grass.
  10. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats on the new machine!! I too am a fan of the Lesco/Cub units. I was recently swayed by the Bad Boy but the Lesco's are a steal right now.

Sildoc, personally I don't think it's an ego thing. I like to see what others are running. I've had several members pm me for info on the mods I've done to my WB because they read it on my signature. I'm just a measly homeowner so no ego here :) I don't mind it, just my $.02