New MOWER!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C.T. Lawn Care, Mar 26, 2007.

1. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope, they too are different. Saw one last weekend next to the 2006. It has the revised TANK design and now also has a ROPS standard.

2. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

pics....... I love the mower! It is even the same colors as my business! lol How about that~! Great stripe and power!

DCP_0133.JPG

DCP_0135.JPG

DCP_0137.JPG

z-2 first stripe.JPG

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good, how much did you pay?

Also, for anyone who knows, do the Tanks generally run more $ than the Z-Two for the same setup, because of the name, or are they pretty close?

4. CRF500

CRF500 LawnSite Member

Have you ever compared them to a super Z?

5. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

The cubs will definitely cost more as you are paying for the name. I believe the Lesco 2006 60" is running around $6,499. I think the Cub is at least $1k more.

6. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

yes i have compared this mower to the hustler... the hustler was a little smoother but it did not cut the northern grasses very well. I would put the cut of this mower at or above the ultra cut deck of an exmark... yes i have used that mower too!

I paid 6900 with tax and doc fees. 0% 24 months puts it at $290 a month if that helps.

Yes you will pay about 1000.00 more for the same mower with the cub name... I like the lesco paint colors better anyways!

7. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Thank you for the info...

8. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Our cub dealer is very close in price and the dealer has good service thats why we went with the Tank. Got 0% for 3 years and that put it at $190 a month.

9. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

"Our cub dealer is very close in price and the dealer has good service thats why we went with the Tank. Got 0% for 3 years and that put it at $190 a month."

When you say cub,do you mean a scag tiger cub? Also,is it 60" machine with a 25 hp kawisaki motor? I ask because I am looking to buy a new mower and I am going nuts trying to figure out which one to buy.:hammerhead:

By the way,I was looking at all the Lesco mowers last week and they look like they are built like tanks. Of course,I am comparing them to 20 year old scag walk behinds,a 48" and a 52".:rolleyes:

10. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

No I am talking Cub Cadet commercial. The Lesco Z-Two is the same mower as the cub Tanks just different paint.